Nationwide Fridge & Freezer Repairs
Get a FREE quote online
See if we cover your postcode
- Local engineers in your area
- Manufacturer approved engineers where available
- All engineers vetted by us to ensure quality.
- Gas Safe engineers only (for gas appliances)
- Get a FREE quotation
- Fixed price for your repair
- NO FIX, NO FEE on selected brands*
- We won’t be beaten on price!
- Only pay for parts if they’re required
- Full guarantee on parts & labour
We offer a quick and convenient appliance repair service in your area. Our rates are highly competitive and repairs are carried out by our network of reliable and experienced local engineers.
We will always send an engineer that has experience repairing your specific make of appliance. Our engineers are able to provide quick diagnosis and source parts at unbeatable prices.
Our engineer will conduct your appliance repair as quickly and efficiently as possible. Speak with our team to see when one of our appliance engineers can get to you.
Common Fridge/Freezer Faults
The cause of this could be worn out door seals or the door not being shut, both allow moisture rich air into the appliance.
The fridge/freezer could also be too cold inside. Look at the thermostats and adjust them if needed. Turn on the defrost cycle feature if your machine has one.
An easy fix, also one of the most common. Make sure you clean up the water to prevent potential accidents! Make sure the doors can close properly, and check the seals. once done the appliance should defrost.
Clear out the fridge freezer, give it a clean and make sure all food is stored and organised well. Along the way you’ll probably find the cause!